The Software Developer will be responsible for product design and development. The successful candidate will participate in the entire lifecycle of product design, development to testing. While the core development work for the product requires experience in Web technologies & Java, the candidate should have background in areas such as security hardening of software product & mobile App development.
Software developer, skilled in Java/J2EE, preferably with knowledge of network protocols & device programming.
B.Tech/M.Tech from a reputed University in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic engineering (or other engineering/Science) with relevant experience
1 – 3 years
- 2-5 years of product development in Java/J2EE/XML/JSON/Databases
- Experience in troubleshooting production environments
- Highly organized and detailed oriented with experience in scrum development process
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies such as VMWare
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies such as AWS, Openstack
- Familiarity with container technology such as Docker
- Experienced in Linux/shell
- Familiarity with network protocols such as SNMP
- Familiarity with data center operations
- Experiencing in hardening code to protect against vulnerabilities
- Mobile App development experience
Necessary Soft Skills
- Experience in handling customers
- Being self-motivated and self-starter
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team & mentor interns
- Ability to deliver on time
- Keen interest in innovative work
- Ability to travel when required
Commensurate with experience
Remote – Any Location, India.
We are looking for a software developer in the rapidly emerging categories of DCIM (Data Center Infrastructure Management) and Critical Infrastructure Management. If you have the skills and passion to work in an exciting start-up, please email your resume to email@example.com.