Primary requirement: Must possess thorough knowledge of device (SNMP, Modbus) and BMS (BACnet, LonWorks) protocols and have adequate hands-on experience with RDBMS-based applications.
Candidate would be responsible for implementing GreenField Software’s Industrial IoT products.
The candidate would need to make technical presentations, write proposals and interact with customer’s technical and business teams in understanding requirements, installing and configuring the product, and finally delivering customer’s expected business outcomes.
Implementation Specialist skilled in Device Protocols (SNMP, Modbus, OPC) and Building Management System Protocols (BACnet, LonWorks).
B.Tech/M.Tech from a reputed University in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic engineering (or other engineering/Science) with relevant experience
- B.Tech/M.Tech from a reputed University in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic engineering (or other engineering/Science) with relevant experience.
- 5+ years of experience in product implementation related work
- Thorough knowledge of device protocols and BMS.
- Good knowledge of SQL & relational DB such as Oracle, MySQL, Maria.
- Familiar with Linux environment, shell & configuring software in Linux/Windows.
- Familiarity with Power & Cooling systems: UPS, Energy Meters, PAC, Chiller Plants
- Understanding of operational issues in a data center environment
- Good verbal and written communication in English
Required Soft Skills
- Experience in handling customers
- Being self-motivated and self-starter
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to deliver on time
Fixed + Variable.
Gurgaon, Kolkata and Mumbai, India.
We are looking for software implementation engineers for our Industrial IoT applications, including DCIM Software. If you have the skills and passion to work on emerging technologies, please email your resume to email@example.com.