Software Developer skilled in Java/J2EE, preferably with knowledge of network protocols & device programming.
B.Tech/M.Tech from a reputed University in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic engineering (or other engineering/Science) with relevant experience
2 – 5 years
- B.Tech/M.Tech from a reputed University in Computer Science,Electrical/Electronic engineering (or other engineering/Science) with relevant experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in software product development in building complex products.
- Experience in Java/J2EE and related web technologies such as XML, JSON, Rest API.
- Experience in RDBMS – database design & optimization.
- Experience in full life cycle of a product.
- Experience in software development methodology – Agile, Source Control/Build, testing.
- Experience in UI technologies such as 2D/3D modelling.
- Basic knowledge ofStatistics will be desirable.
- Domain knowledge of Data Centers and/or Industrial IoT will be an added advantage.
Required Soft Skills
- Experience in handling customers.
- Being self-motivated and self-starter.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to deliver on time.
- Keen interest in innovative work.
Fixed + Variable.
We are looking for bright engineers for a rewarding career in product development of Industrial IoT / Industry 4.0 applications including DCIM (Data Center Infrastructure Management). If you have the skills and passion to work in an early stage venture, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Apply, write to email@example.com attaching your most recent CV.